What we collect:
Information you give us.
We collect and store information you provide through our digital properties and in our stores.
The information we collect from you includes things such as:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Your IP address
- The type of device or browser you’re using
Information you give us about others.
You may give us information about other people, such as the name and address of a gift recipient, or the name and contact information of someone who will pick up items for you at a store. We will only use this information for the specific reason you provide it.
Reviews and other content you provide.
Our websites offer publicly accessible blogs or community forums. Be aware that anyone who accesses these areas may read, collect, and use the information you provide.
How we use the information we collect:
- Identifying you on our digital properties in order to customize your experience
- Fulfilling orders and requests for products, services, or information
- Processing refunds, returns, and exchanges
- Tracking and confirming online orders
- Delivering and installing products
- Marketing and advertising products and services
- Preventing and identifying fraud and other illegal activity
How we share your information.
Sweetfashionshop does not exchange your personal information for monetary consideration. We share your information only in the ways we describe below. We may combine or share information among current or future Best Buy companies, including affiliates and subsidiaries.
We may share your information with third parties to perform services on our behalf such as:
- Fulfilling orders and delivering packages
- Scheduling and performing product installations
- Providing customer care and technical support, including servicing products
- Personalizing the customer experience on our digital properties
- Fulfilling subscription services
- Detecting fraud and other illegal activity
We also may share personal information in connection with co-branded product or service offerings (including sharing personal information with business partners to validate offers). Additionally, we may share personal information in connection with financial products or services related to our business, such as private label credit cards or the lease-to-own program.
Sometimes we may be required to share personal information for legal reasons, for example, if we are required to do so by a regulation, court order, subpoena or other legal process. We may also share information when we believe it is necessary to comply with the law or to respond to a government request, or when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect Best Buy, our customers, or others.
We may share personal information in the event of a corporate sale, merger, acquisition, joint venture, reorganization, divestiture, dissolution, liquidation, or similar event.
How we protect your information.
You also can do your part to help protect the information you provide to us. Create a strong password. Use that password only on our digital properties. And do not share your password with anyone — especially anyone claiming to work with us. We would never contact you and ask for your password — ever.
You may at any time:
- Stop receiving marketing or promotional emails, direct mail, phone, and mobile marketing communications
- Update and correct your personal information
- Deactivate your account
- Request removal of information you post on our digital properties; in some cases, we may not be able to remove your content or personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why
To do any of these, let us know by one of these methods:
- Follow the directions in a marketing email, direct mail, or mobile communication that you receive from us
- Provide your request and current contact information through one of the contact methods listed under “contact us” below
Protecting children’s privacy.
We do not knowingly solicit or collect personal information from children under the age of 13 without parental consent. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without parental consent, we will promptly delete that information. If you believe that a child under age 13 may have provided us with personal information without parental consent, please contact us as specified in the “contact us” section of this policy.
Social media features.
How to contact us:
Attn: Customer Care/Privacy
11 Judson St
Hartford, CT 06120